My Future in Your Hands

One of the most beloved and cherished songs from our music album 'Jesus is my Beloved', produced and released in the year 2006. Sagishna Xavier and myself, we were school boys during that time of our album's release. We both put in our best efforts in terms of music with whatever we had in our hands, which is still the best music for this song. Nearly 7 years later (in 2013) I wanted to re-arrange the vocals, and this is the result. My friend Sagishna, who is a medical student, is also one of the upcoming musicians of our time. We both remember the awesome ways in which God has been leading us, amazingly and wonderfully; in the ways which we never expected to walk in. Even as we continue to mature in our Lord's way more and more, we say to our dear loving God, 'Our Future.. In Your Hands, Lord'!

( Earphones, Head phones, Speakers.. Please use them!)

Lord in your hands I give my future
Oh Lord, in your hands I give my future
May You lead, I want to be led by You
May You lead

I’ll cross the dangerous valleys
With the help of You
I’ll be the chosen one
To proclaim You
Oh Lord may You lead me
Oh God I give my future in Your hands

Chorus
Oh mighty God I lift your name
Dear loving Lord I praise Your name
Sun and Moon they praise You, Oceans adore You
Mountains bow down to You, You are the Lord
Your children praise You, They kneel before You
They always proclaim, You are the Lord

I’ll praise You more and more
For the things You’ve done
I’ll give You thanks forever
As my sins have gone
Oh Lord may You lead me
Oh God I give my future in Your hands



Comments

  1. got emotional listening to this song.we totally lacked good facilities and equipment and yet we produced sth back in 2006 according to our capability.thank you Bremenna for sharing this.Praise the lord.!i remember wt the Lord has done to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sagishna.. God has been blessing us in so many ways.. It is just like the 'footprints' story.. Praise be to God, and thanking God for you too.

      Delete
  2. Great Eby!! u r truly blessed!! Stay blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts