Few Lessons to learn from A R Rahman in Rock Music


With the Bollywood movie 'RockStar', A R Rahman gave his approach towards Rock Music for discussion. The extra-ordinary working on such a piece, provides for us few clues on how Rock music can be effectively used, especially in South Asia.

If you take this song "Nadaan Parindey" as a piece for experimenting his approach towards Rock Music, I personally feel, you can feel the 'A R Rahman touch' here and there, and according to me you can find why the genius is so special for us, when the song reaches 04:47.00 - and I feel that's where he really wins.

I have added few comments then and there, in whichever places I found there is something for us to take in. I hope this would create a platform for later discussion. You are also welcome to join the discussion.

Click on the Video Bar below to watch

Comments

  1. totally agree with u!!!super like.whichever genre he chooses to experiment there wud invariably be a rahman touch in it making the song unique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts