I'm Waiting for You..



              I remember the last time you made a commitment with me. You said, you'll never leave me. You'll never go far away from me. You sang about your love for me. You said, that I'm the precious gift you'll ever get in your life. I saw those tears in your eyes when you said, that you'll remain faithful to me always. 

             And for some days, you would call me early in the mornings and said that you wanted to hear my voice. I was happy to hear that. You would even call me before you had your every single meal. I felt like hugging you. Even before you went to bed at night, you would want to talk to me; and many a time you even fell asleep as you shared your day's incidents with me.

               Many a time, I assured you, that I'm always there for you. But you couldn't believe that. It took so many circumstances for you to realize that I was there with you; that I was understanding you. I gave you many gifts, and I found some of them just kept on your table. I gave you so many talents and asked you to use them and be a blessing to many; but you took them for granted. You know, that I have carved you on the palms of my hands. Once, when I was with my flock of sheep, you ran away. I had to search for you. I found you among the thorns, trapped. Do you remember the way I carried you on my shoulders after finding you? I even celebrated your return with my neighbors. I loved you so much.

               I was there with you the last time you stumbled and fell. There was a small wound in your chin and your knees too. I was there with you the last time you couldn't face those of your friends who knew all the shame behind you. I gave you a hand to smile and talk to them. I stood beside you when your eyes were filled with tears. Do you remember the time when your high school results were out? Not once, but twice. You came running to me and I caressed you and I assured you through the wonderful visions. You could not  sleep throughout the nights. You would be just lying on your bed, eyes opened, throughout the night. And once I came and talked to you. I wiped the tears which were flowing from your eyes. I made you stand up once again. I helped you to sort out the ropes which were tied and held you without moving away. 

               You were doing well for some days. I was happy about you. I was able to see, that many people's life was blessed by you. You were a blessing.

                But again you went running, searching for the same ropes which had you tied. It is the last time I'm talking about. And that time you struggled a lot. We had to work a lot; it was hard to remove those ropes. Hope you remember that night, when you were alone. You screamed, you beat your head against the window grill. You said that your heart was bleeding; there were wounds in your heart called 'guilt'. You didn't know how to treat them. Helpless, tired and weak, you fell on the ground. It was then I met you. It was then I told you, "enough child, get up". I was able to notice that surprise in your face that early morning. I know that you will never run away from me and I'm pretty happy for all that you went through. You learned lessons. Wasn't that a good lesson for you? Didn't that make you realize few things, which you would have otherwise never understood?

            From that day on, you held my hand strong. Every step you kept, you looked at my face for approval. I would just smile and you would easily understand my 'yes'. You even became first in whatever you did. Wherever you went I made you shine. Whoever you were with, were blessed with your presence. Only you and me know, how much we had to work together. Still I know we have so much to do.

I made you a blessing. I gave you the glory. I gave you a crown.  I wanted to see you up there on the mountain. And I'm waiting for you to take up my plan in your life. One thing I want to tell you, which you should remember; 'your ways are not my ways, your thoughts are not my thoughts'. My plan for your life is bigger than what you have planned for your own self.

Come, I'm waiting for you.. We need to work on so many things.. I'm waiting for you..

From "Falling Plates" - one video which spoke to me a lot



Comments

Popular Posts