I Think I'm In Love..

A poem by Amit Mishra.
Another one of the budding poets in T. John College, Bangalore,
a student of Computer Applications and one of my close friends.
How many "love poems" have you read? This contains something different.
Deals with the realization.

I like the line, which tells, "love me the way I love you".
May be, Amit, in his computer lab,
got some time to realize that he is in love.
Hope you would enjoy it.



I saw a rainbow in the sky
And felt you were smiling with your eyes
I heard your whispers in the air
When I had the silence in my ears
I see you everywhere I go
I feel you every time I am alone
I think I am falling in love
With your smile and with your eyes
Hold my hands and walk with me
I’ll show you the world of ecstasy
Sing along with me my love
And love me the way I love you

You are my inspiration
You are the happiness in my heart
You are the meaning of my life
You are the one and one for me
You are my life and destiny
You are the strength I have in me
I see you, I like you, I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts